ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. L Paul Sanon Is this you?

Filter Reviews

31 Ratings • 7 Comments

4.7
  • 25
  • 3
  • 2
  • 0
  • 1

Quality Rating

Highly Satisfied

Friendly Staff
Promptness
Appropriate Followup
Spends Time With Me
Bedside Manner
Accurate Diagnosis
Easy Appointments
Wait Time
12.5 min

Rate Now

Share Your Experience

Have you seen Dr. L Paul Sanon?

Showing 12 of 31 Ratings

Talks To You Like a Person

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

A knowledgable doctor, wants to help with as little side-effects as possible.

Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Five Stars

Posted on May 29th, 2016

The best.

Wait time
30 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Almost the worst dr I have ever seen

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Argumentative fails to listen closed minded

Wait time
20 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

The Best!!!

Posted on August 25th, 2013

Dr. Sanon is the best! Had it not been for his insistence that I get a MRI, I might not have lived too much longer. The results showed that I had a very large, old and complicated brain tumor. I was admitted to the hospital the same day I had the MRI and have undergone 4 brain tumor related surgeries and radiation therapy . The tumor was benign but the neurosurgeon could only remove 70% of it; therefore, the radiation was for the remaining 30%. I am basically doing fine now and after almost 8 months, I have returned to work. Might I add, Dr. Sanon is an excellent professional who is very compassionate and caring. He has my highest regard and respect.

Wait time
10 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

best of the best

Posted on July 30th, 2012

Wait time
5.0 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown

Excellent

Posted on July 31st, 2011

I am very satisfied with the care he provides. Ive worked with other psychiatrists and he is someone who truly cares about his patients. Hes always professional yet approachable. He worked closely with me to minimize the amount of medication I take while finding stability. I would recommend this doctor to others.

Wait time
5.0 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Excellent

Posted on August 11th, 2010

This is an excellent doctor in every way.

Wait time
10.0 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Five Stars

Posted on June 30th, 2017

Five Stars

Posted on June 30th, 2017

Five Stars

Posted on June 30th, 2017

Five Stars

Posted on February 4th, 2017

Five Stars

Posted on October 16th, 2016

  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. L Paul Sanon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.