Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul P Antonecchia MD
Dr. Paul P Antonecchia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yonkers, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul P Antonecchia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul P Antonecchia has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Paul P Antonecchia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
28 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Paul P Antonecchia Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsST JOHNS RIVERSIDE HOSPITAL ANDRUS PAVILION, 967 N Broadway, Yonkers, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul P Antonecchia, MD - Internal Medicine in Yonkers, NY, in this video.
Dr. Paul P Antonecchia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.