Dr. Paul Apostolides Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul Apostolides?

The best doctor we have ever had.

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Dr. Paul Apostolides was very thoughtful and attentive, he cared for me while I was in critical condition with the utmost care and attention to detail. My condition was very complicated, but he went above and beyond and did not rest until he figured out a potential solution, and because of his dilligence, he saved my life. He did not leave our side until he had answers and he made sure we understood what the next steps were; that made us feel very safe and kept nerves to a minimum. This was a very stressful time for me and my family, but Dr. Apostolides made it about healing and kept me well attended to. I will remember him for the rest of my life. I am so grateful; thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Posted on November 11th, 2014

Dr. A performed a diskectomy and laminectomy to relieve me of excrutiating pain due to a crumbled disk. The results were excellent -- immediate pain relief and recovery of full functionality. In fact two nurses at the hospital confided that Dr. A did their back surgery and they fully recovered and returned to work. My primary care doctor has now had three patients get back surgery from Dr. A, including me, and all have had excellent results. Dr. A is supported by excellent PAs who respond quickly and professionally to all questions and needs.

The Best of the Best

Posted on October 24th, 2013

I was treated surgically by this Physician 10 years ago. And I have done amazingly well. My surgery was several levels at cervical spine and somewhat complex. My recovery was good but I am writing the review now, 10 years later, to let the public know that this is the ONLY Neurosurgeon I recommend for any complex spinal intervention. A Doctor's Doctor.....that says a lot. The patients I send him are very impressed and confident with his treatment.

Managing Director

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

Terrific! Super knowledgeable, helpful & thorough!

Simply a Great Doctor

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

Dr. A was the best doctor I've had. He is thoughtful and kind. He spends an extraordinary amount of time with his patients. His explanations are clear and concise. Dr. A makes every effort to make sure that his patients fully understand their condition and the various treatment options available to them. I couldn't walk, and after trying all forms of conservative treatment I underwent a very successful surgery with Dr. A. I have been able to return to all of my previous activities including long distance running. I can not thank him enough for his kindness, caring, and skill.

Posted on May 30th, 2012

Excellent Bedside MannerKind, thoughtful and caring

Caring, helpful, honest, and efficient

Posted on February 21st, 2011

I really cannot say enough about Dr. A and his staff at ONS. I couldn't stand on Thursday, was evaluated on Friday and found to have a herniated lumbar disc. They have an MRI machine in the office which was very convenient. He gave me all the options from conservative to surgical management. I chose surgery as he assured me that I could be back to work quickly. I was so uncomfortable they even got me in on a Saturday. I had a microdiscectomy through a TINY incision and was MUCH better the next day. I found his staff helpful and kind. Sometime doctors don't communicate directly with patients, well not Dr. A. He clearly laid out all the options and helped me make the best decision for me.

Posted on July 31st, 2017