- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul S Appelbaum has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul S Appelbaum has the following 22 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cognition Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Forensic Psychiatry
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
44 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Paul S Appelbaum Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Paul S Appelbaum
Dr. Appelbaum graduated from the Harvard Medical School,Harvard Medical School in 1976. Dr. Appelbaum works in New York, NY and specializes in Forensic Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Appelbaum is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia University Medical Center, Mount Sinai St Luke's Hospital and New York State Psychiatric Institute.