Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul B Araiza has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul B Araiza has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Paul B Araiza has the following 13 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
15 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Paul B Araiza Accepts the Following Insurance
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
More about Dr. Paul B Araiza
Dr. Araiza is delighted to be back in Albuquerque after spending eight years away in Arizona for medical residency followed by practice in Phoenix. When not busy in the office, he enjoys cooking for his wife, Karyn, and chasing after his two young sons, Jonah and Ari. He also likes spending time outdoors camping, hiking, and fishing with his family.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul B Araiza is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.