Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Paul Aronowitz
Dr. Paul Aronowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in Sacramento, CA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Aronowitz is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital, California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus and California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Aronowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul Aronowitz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 10
This doctor is really, really bad. He continues to talk and does not even let me talk. Even worse, a very nice resident doctor is trying to present a case and he keeps interrupting him every 5 seconds literally. He is SO ARROGANT! Please UCDMC, fire this guy. Medicine is in already bad enough shape; you don't this jerk to lead the next generation in the wrong direction.
Dr. Aronowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Hospital
California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window
24 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Aronowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.