Have you seen Dr. Paul S Aschinberg?

I have gone to him since I was born and I am Now 19. And when I have children someday they will go to him as well. He is so knowledgeable and so helpful to his patients. He will go out of his way to help you with whatever you need. The greatest pediatrician around here no doubt.

Dr. Paul is great!

Dr. Paul helped me so much! I would have given up on breastfeeding because at the hospital there was no lactation consultant. After a hard first week, he helped me and my daughter learn how to get it just right. He has an excellent bedside manner and answers all questions patiently. He truly cares about his patients!

Best Dr. in Joliet, IL!

Dr. Aschinberg has been seeing my daughter since she was born 4 years ago. He is wonderful, I cannot say anything negative about him. He always has accurate diagnoses and gives proper advice when we need it. I used to be a patient of this practice when I was younger and many of my family members are too.

Dr. Paul is so caring and always remembers my children and me without looking at the chart. He is such a wonderful doctor and my kids love him.

Very disappointed with the management of this office!

I brought my daughter to Dr. Aschinberg for her 18 month well baby visit and she was also getting over a cold at the time. He was very personable with my daughter. After our visit, however, I called the office to ask a question about his instructions (regarding her cold). I was told a nurse would call me back, but I never received a call and they were closed the rest of the weekend. A few weeks later, I received a bill for about $29 or so which I thought was odd since all of our well baby visits at our previous office were completely covered by insurance. So, I called the office and spoke to someone in the billing area. Right away, she noticed that they charged me for something I shouldn't have been charged for and reduced the amount to $13. The $13 in question had something to do with an autism questionnaire which was identical to one I filled out at our previous pediatrician and never got charged, so I called insurance (BCBS). They said the previous pediatrician's office must have written it off and this one did not. I called Dr. Ashinberg's office back and explained this to them and that I had already filled that same information out and would not have chosen to do it again if I had known they were going to charge me beyond the regular well baby visit and they said they would have Mrs. Ashinberg, the office manager, call me back the following Tuesday. I never received a call back, but I got a letter signed by Dr. Ashinberg saying they would no longer be able to serve my child and that I should find another pediatrician.I called the office and even though the office manager, Mrs. Ashinberg, was there, she will not take my call. I told the gal on the phone (the same gal I spoke to the previous times) that I wasn't calling to be rude or anything, but that I was simply questioning something I was billed for and would like to know why that resulted in the letter they sent. I also reminded her that if I hadn't called and questioned my bill, they wouldn't have noticed the other $16 for which they overcharged me. I have received many bills that were incorrect and if I don't question them, I would be overcharged all the time. She told me my account balance was zero (so apparently they did write it off) and I told her I never said I wouldn't pay my bill nor would I leave an office with an unpaid balance.If the office would have followed up and called me back, I think this would have been resolved much differently. Unfortunately, I don't think the office is being managed well. I don't know if Mrs. Ashinberg has any office management experience or if she is just the "doctor's wife". I just can't believe an "office manager" would not take someone's call. I never yelled, swore, or was rude in anyway to anyone at that office. I simply questioned a charge. It really made me feel pretty lousy and very disappointed in how this was handled...all this over $13! :( It's a shame because I do think the doctor was good with my baby, but he is allowing his practice to be managed in this way.

A wonderful DR!

Dr. Ashenberg has been treating my son for 6 months for chronic respitory ailments. He is not only kind and patient but reassurring. Often I do not have an appointment due to the onset of my son's symptoms and I can walk in and am reassured that he will be seen with excellent care. Dr. Ashenberg calls me directly for follow up from our appointments. He often takes time out of his busy schedule on his off hours to call and check on my son's progress. I work in the medical field and have seen many dr over the years however no experience has matched the experience I have had with him and his associates. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

The best doctor around

Dr. Paul is a great doctor. He takes great care of my children. He has personally called me with all of my kids lab results. I wish he saw adults to so I could go to Dr. Paul.

Dr. Paul S Aschinberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Joliet, IL.