Dr. Paul Atkenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Atkenson?

Help Me!!!!

Posted on April 21st, 2017

Over books appointments so plan on sitting in the waiting room for at least an hour past your appointment time. It is even better when your kids are the patients. Good luck keeping them occupied for an extended period of time.

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Just completed a hip replacement (SuperPath) and I am really glad I had this done.

Superpath total hip replacement. Amazing !

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Very nice man and a great surgeon.

Incredible man! The best

Posted on March 2nd, 2013

This man is truly amazing and obviously loves what he does. He came in on his day off to do an emergency surgery on me and even came into the hospital to check up on me before going home for the night. This doctor is a perfectionist to the point that various nurses who were in the operating room during the surgery came up to me to tell me how Dr Atkenson redid the surgery three times because he felt the bones he set weren't PERFECT. I had a horrible compound spiral fracture of both the fibula and base of tibia and after 6 weeks thanks to Atkenson the bones were healed perfectly. Scars were minimal and pain it's gone. This man does amazing work and has the best bed side manner. He is very polite and professional. I highly recommend this surgeon.

One of the best

Posted on October 4th, 2012

Explained everything in clear & concise manner, answering any questions I had and giving me additional materials to read on the subject if I liked. Always returned my phone calls in timely manner and never made me feel like I was bothering him in asking any questions. Made me feel very comfortable before, during (well, I didn't feel ANYTHING during) and after surgery. Good bedside manner with a smile. Thank you, Dr. Atkenson.

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on May 4th, 2011

I have been a regular patient of Dr. Paul Atkenson since 2005. He is very caring and takes a conservative approach to treatment. Not surgery happy which I appreciate. He explains everything to you in a manner that is easy to understand.He now takes care of my 2 adult children as well as my husband. They also have a very high opinion of him. I have highly recommended him to my friends and family.

Posted on November 15th, 2010

Fabulous and wonderful doctor!!

Posted on April 6th, 2010

answered all my questions. Explained my condition in terms easty to understand. I would recommend him highly without reservation

Posted on October 31st, 2016