Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul A Auteri
Dr. Paul A Auteri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Auteri is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and NYU Lutheran Medical Center. Dr. Auteri has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul A Auteri has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Paul A Auteri has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Paul A Auteri is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul A Auteri - Posted on February 19th, 2013
I was so pleased with my visit at Dr. Auteri's office. Not only was he a very thorough and knowledgable doctor, I also felt he really cared about my complaints and used his best judgement to do the best for me. The wait was very short, and the receptionists were very friendly and organized. I will suggest Dr. Auteri to anyone because I felt I had a great experience.
Seems to not care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul A Auteri - Posted on August 13th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul A Auteri - Posted on November 8th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul A Auteri - Posted on July 24th, 2010
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Auteri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Este
Graduated in 1981
St Marys Hospital
Dr. Paul A Auteri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFAMILY PRACTICE MEDICAL ASSOCIATES, 1694 64th St, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Paul A Auteri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.