Dr. Paul G Avadanian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul G Avadanian?

Amazing doctor (& Nurse Practitioners)

I can't say anything bad about Dr. A or his nurse practitioners. They are always caring about you as a person not just a patient. Not sure where the problem lied with the bad reviews but I have been going there (along with my whole family) for 13 years and never had a problem. Always went out of their way to help me or my family. Sometimes they do all they can do and that is not enough and they do need to refer you to a specialist (which HAS happened to me or my children a few times over the years) but that is only because they want the best treatment and as family doctors they are trained for family issues not all specialist things. If they send you somewhere else for help, thank them. It means they genuinely care about your health and getting you proper help not just a guess.

No help

I thought Dr A was a good doc until recently.We are having problems with our children.My wife was at the office with them and Dr A said he would help and take care of a situation that has come up.After a phone call to him to keep him in the loop his nurse returned call with go to a specialist.Two more calls and he can't even call back now.Dr A has left us hanging and my kids in need of help that he himself offered.Thanks for nothing jerk!!

Awesome doctor!

Horrible office staff. Decent doctors.

It must be an unwritten rule to find a decent set of doctors but only to have them lumped together with absolutely horrible and detestable office staff and assistants. Dr. Avadanian and RNP Sandy are great and I can't say enough about them. The unfortunate thing is that you have to deal with their office staff. They staff is unorganized, slow, argumentative, rude, insulting, snide, and in some cases they themselves are so unhygienic that you can't even stand to talk to one of them because of the smell. I really wish there were a way to deal straight with the doctors and never have to deal with these people. I have never been to this office and not left without feeling uncomfortable, infuriated or disgusted with the staff.

Dr. Paul G Avadanian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ephrata, PA.