Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul C Azer MD
Dr. Paul C Azer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA, with another office in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Azer is affiliated with Ronald Reagan Ucla Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul C Azer has 2 locations
99 N La Cienega Blvd Ste 107
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul C Azer has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Paul C Azer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Experiences of a new patient with a new doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul C Azer - Posted on December 6th, 2013
I went to see Dr. Azer because my doctor was unavailable. He took his time going through my records and than announced "you need surgery as soon as possible." I was really taken back by this as I had come in to get some testing done. I can't tell you how many times he told me I need surgery. I made a follow up visit to find out the test results. Upon arrival I was a bit shocked by his demeanor. I told me that I did not understand our conversation during the last visit. He accused me of talking to my primary doctor and my endocrinologist. Which was not true. He then told me I did not need surgery. After reading the reviews by others I have to agree that I feel this man is out of touch with what is happening in medical. He needs to updated his training in his field of medicine as he is definitely behind the times. Needless to say I did not and will not return to see him again.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul C Azer - Posted on July 20th, 2012
Excellent Doctor - Highly Recommended
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul C Azer - Posted on May 23rd, 2012
I have chronic hypothyroidism and have seen various doctors and specialists over the years. Dr. Azer is one of the best yet. He is very knowledgeable, personable, generous with his time and has a good sense of humor. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. I should add that my appointment was at 1:45PM and that is exactly when my name was called. I was surprised to see that he was the one who greeted me at the door and he saw me immediately.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul C Azer - Posted on December 23rd, 2011
Terrible Bedside manners
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul C Azer - Posted on October 19th, 2011
Dr. Azer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Paul C Azer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul C Azer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.