Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul K Azimov has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Wounds and Injuries
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Showing 5 of 13
I was impressed from my 1st visit with Dr. Asimov. He has the old fashioned values of taking time to put his patient at ease, putting you before the 15 minute allotment of time, listens to you, he values your knowledge of your condition, what you've learned and know about your disease, the trials and errors of different treatment, medications etc... that go along with chronic diseases. . I had over 10 yrs living with R.S.D. when I met Dr. Asimov and I was replacing a doctor I liked but was a long distance to travel, and I needed someone closer to home now that there actually were a few Drs. to choose from. I interview my doctors and feel that we are a team, i'm lucky to have a 3rd person, in my husband on my team too. The doctor respects him, his observations and knowledge of living with my chronic pain disease. I've never had a long wait in his waiting room, but wouldn't mind because he is the type of doctor who puts your needs first and that means the world to me. I found a new doctor and didn't for one moment feel I had lost any of the quality of care I had been receiving. Dr. Asimov and his staff gets 5 stars from me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Paul K Azimov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRiverbend Medical Group, 444 Montgomery St, Chicopee, MA
Dr. Paul K Azimov is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chicopee, MA.