Dr. Paul Johnson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Paul Johnson?

Dr. Paul Johnson

Posted on May 26th, 2016

I have been with Dr. Johnson for nearing 8 years. I have a complicated medical history that most doctors don't know anything about. Dr. Johnson as been my advocate and supporter for all the time I have worked with him. I cannot express my gratitude enough for him and his entire office staff.

Posted on May 26th, 2016

As good as it gets. A true professional and a credit to the profession.

Posted on April 30th, 2014

Dr. Johnson is a very professional, friendly, caring individual. I have had a number of treatments from him and am always confident in his diagnosis. He always provides that personal care that is so important. On top of that, his staff is always friendly and professional. I would recommend him to anyone needing treatment for pain. Five stars all the way around.

Math Teacher

Posted on March 15th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Johnson's for 7 years and as I am getting ready to move away, I wanted to leave kind words in my wake (although I am sure he has nothing but from his patients). I have a chronic pain condition brought on by, primarily, degenerative disc disease in my lower back. As a 53 year old woman the last 7 years of my life have been quite a journey! I went from being the picture of health to being completely disabled with all the mental and emotional breakdowns and life changes you can imagine to accompany being in chronic pain. Dr. Johnson has spent countless hours with me, he has always been supportive and up-lifting. He tried every thing to help me...from cortisone shots, nerve cauterizations, and referrals of all types. There is plenty wrong with my spine, as my MRIs will attest to, and there are plenty of things that should have, by all accounts, helped me but sadly, never did, at least not for long. I'm just one of those hard/mystifying cases but never once did Dr. Johnson breathe a word of doubt and always, always offered hope and encouragement. I know beyond doubt that he has done everything possible to help me...I have lost count as to how many referrals and tests I have had over the years. His office staff is a dream come true and not a one of them ever leaves (very telling that). His office manager is as on-top of things as you could possibly imagine and if not immediately than right there after has answers to any questions I have had. His nurses are always professional on the phone, appointments are easy, refills of needed medication are easy, and his nurses who help in the surgical ward (for the shots, etc.) are kind and gentle. There is nothing negative I can say! I have 4 friends who do or who have seen him and all but one sing the highest of praises for him. And the who does not, I believe it is purely a personality issue. He has been my angel and I cannot imagine life without him. I know they have good Doctors in other places but chronic pain has a way of taking the who of you and turning that inside out...I can only pray that my next pain management Dr. will be half the Doctor that Dr. Johnson is and has been to me. Grateful for ever and always!

where would i be today

Posted on July 26th, 2013

there is nothing negative to say..If it was not for Dr. Johnson and his staff i could have ended up in a wheel chair the rest of my life..The moment he met me and saw the pain i was in, an MRI was ordered where as via another medical group was going to send me for a x-ray and gave me an anti inflammatory drug..Dr. Johnson read the MRI's and set me on a temporary pain medicine and got me an appointment to Dr Moza.(Neurosurgeon)..I also trust Dr. Johnson with my life and that is not easy for me to do...there staff is the best and i love them all

A doctor you can trust

Posted on July 8th, 2013

I was referred to Doc Johnson for pain management and after he reviewed my MRI's and examined me, Doc Johnson set up a regiment of medicine that allowed me to survive the pain until surgery was completed. After surgery Doc Johnson set me on a path of recovery with out any further use of pain meds, which i was happy to stop using. The staff is the best i have encountered in years.

7 Years of Chronic Pain

Posted on June 21st, 2013

Dr. Johnson has been my primary Doctor for just about 7 years now and has stuck by me through thick and thin. I have tried everything you can imagine to help my situation...some things recommended by him and some things I found on my own but nothing has seemed to help for long. He has built an amazing practice with an office that is well run by a caring staff, has always been compassionate with me going above and beyond on several different occasions and I always leave his office with renewed hope, He is a treasured gift for anyone suffering from chronic pain.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on July 16th, 2012

It is hard to find the words to do justice to the medical skills of Dr. Paul Johnson - he is AWESOME! A truly great doctor. I was in excruciating, mind numbing pain caused by deteriorating spinal discs impacting the nerve pathway in my back. After an MRI, Dr. Johnson was able to precisely target the area that needed treatment. The procedure was quick and pain free. His medical team is outstanding too.

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Johnson is great. The only negative thing I would say is that when I call his front office staff to ask about adjusting my medication dosages, they don't call back. They are all very nice, but I always have to call them back several hours later (or the next day) to ask if they were able to talk to Dr. Johnson and find out about my dosage. But other than that - great experience with both him and the rest of his team.

rgraffam

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Dr Johnson and his office have treated me for some unique issues I had post back surgery as well as my arthritis. I've seen many doctors but never seen such caring, professional services before. In my opinion...he's the best.

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

He really listened to me and worked with me regarding solutions to my problems.

Best physician I have come across

Posted on April 19th, 2010

Dr. Johnson is an wonderful, intelligent and caring physician who has made my chronic pain condition more manageable. He treated me as a human being and is concerned about not only my medical problems but my emotional well being. He is the only physician to explain my condition with the available treatments. He is availble and his staff is wonderful. I highly recommend.