Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul B Miller
Dr. Paul B Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC, with another office in Spartanburg, SC. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Miller has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul B Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Paul B Miller has the following 17 expertise
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Paul B Miller has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul B Miller is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I'd been to many doctors for my endo and I'm not sure if it was due to my age at the time or what, but not one listened to me until I found Dr. Miller. He listened to what I had to say, fixed my problems and gave me plenty of options and guidance without being pushy. He is by far the best doctor I've ever been to. He is personable, professional, and I will not go to another after finding him!
I thought he WAS my doctor, he seemed attentive and acted like he actually cared. But he lied to me, he performed unnecessary procedures. But worst of all he did not know what he was doing. He put me on a ton of medications.....some of which caused a 100 lb weight gain in a YEAR!! Then he decided he was stopping and didn't want to be my doctor because after 3 years and 100 lbs he did not know what was wrong. He gave me no notice and stopped returning calls. I was confused, I thought we were close. He didn't get me to another doctor and he stopped all my medicines at once. Even when I had a seizure from the medicines he and more importantly his nurse would not call me back on the emergency line. He is a coward and tells you what you want to hear, he orders an excess of tests which nothing ever comes of. Then he uses his nurses to not talk and just be a professional and have a real conversation. Avoid him at all costs. His good ratings are from women who just got pregnant....trust me he didn't do anything.....Nature did!!!!
Dr. Miller is my favorite of all of my doctors. He is very personable and listens to what you say. However, he also explains in details that each person can understand why he is suggesting this or that. I am not a fan of Doctors, but I do love Dr. Miller!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
28 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1990
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Paul B Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul B Miller in this video.
Dr. Paul B Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.