Dr. Paul Taylor Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul Taylor?

My thoughts

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Dr. Taylor has been my Dr. for approximately 20 years. I've had nothing less that great care by Dr. Taylor and his staff. He spends more time with me than any other Dr. I know. His nurse Ginger is wonderful and personable. Dr. Taylor is very professional, caring, and knowledgeable. I have no plans on switching Dr.'s.

Great Dr. and Nurse. Office staff could be better

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Can't seem to make a decision on his own...always has to refer or consult with someone else. Seems to think problems will just go away, even after repeated requests for help. I'm finding a new doctor .

Posted on April 8th, 2011

Quite loose with prescription requests from pharmacies. Despite telling the office 4 times insurance and pharmacy had been changed, sent off prescriptions to previous pharmacy. Changed medications with out consulting or informing me. Six month after changing physcians, filled a fax request for a medication refill. Seems to treat pharmacy and faxes rather than patients.

office staff is TERRIBLE

Posted on August 13th, 2010

I was put on hold for over 5 minutes to make an appt. When my call was taken off hold, I was greeted by the most RUDE woman I have ever encountered. She all but hung up on me when I questioned why my husbands social security number was needed for my appointment. I was an existing patient of Dr. Taylor's but will not be returning. It's just not worth it. Horrible staff.

Good Doctor

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

Dr. Taylor is a good doctor. His diagnoses and recommendations for my care have been accurate and thorough. I appreciate his caring manner. I never feel rushed during a visit and he seems eager to welcome my questions. The front office staff is sometimes difficult but a visit with Dr. Taylor is worth the effort.

Posted on November 6th, 2017