Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul E Barrus DO
Dr. Paul E Barrus has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Paul E Barrus has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul E Barrus - Posted on September 11th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul E Barrus - Posted on March 30th, 2015
In Jan. 2013, I wrote a glowing review of Dr. Paul Barrus. A month later he sent me a weird letter dismissing me as a patient. It was totally gibberish. Evidently his wife picks and chooses who he treats. I have NEVER been treated this way by a doctor and it makes me wonder if there is something wrong with him. Evidently he is semi-retired anyway but if you don't want to get your feelings crushed, stay away from this practice which sends letters that make no sense and refuse to tell you why you are no longer welcome. Strange, weird and scary.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul E Barrus - Posted on January 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul E Barrus - Posted on January 15th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul E Barrus - Posted on January 16th, 2013
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
32 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Paul E Barrus Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Paul E Barrus's office for more information.
211 16th Ave N Nampa, ID : (208) 367-6030
Locations & DirectionsTERRY REILLY HEALTH SERVICES, 211 16th Ave N, Nampa, ID
Dr. Paul E Barrus is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nampa, ID.