Dr. Paul Barrus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Barrus?

Good Doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2017

Dr. Barrus was knowledgeable and skillful. Much better quality doctor than many I have had in the past. This is an excellent doctor despite the welfare and charity medical office he works at.

Former Patient

Posted on March 30th, 2015

In Jan. 2013, I wrote a glowing review of Dr. Paul Barrus. A month later he sent me a weird letter dismissing me as a patient. It was totally gibberish. Evidently his wife picks and chooses who he treats. I have NEVER been treated this way by a doctor and it makes me wonder if there is something wrong with him. Evidently he is semi-retired anyway but if you don't want to get your feelings crushed, stay away from this practice which sends letters that make no sense and refuse to tell you why you are no longer welcome. Strange, weird and scary.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Most at ease and thorough doctor's visit ever! He solved 3 problems in ONE VISIT! Amazing the difference when your doctor really cares!!! New lease on life!!

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Dr. Barrus sold his practice to a ruthless businessman. Dr. Barrus's patients are now seen by a rude female PA from out of this country. He is just there 1 week a month, mainly to review her records. The office is going down fast. I have found another family doctor who actually cares.

Best Doctor

Posted on January 16th, 2013

I feel very fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Barrus. He is an excellent diagnostician. He listens well and has excellent bedside manner. He is a compassionate and caring doctor. Thank goodness for Dr. Barrus.

Very Very Good DOCTOR!!!

Posted on July 28th, 2011

The Dr. Barrus is an amazing doctor!! He pays attention to you when your talking.He really cares about what I'm saying when I speak. His staff is wonderful his nurse she is as sweet and helpful as she can be!! I'm so glad I found this doctor he gets 4 stars from me!!

p

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Great Dr. but terrible, rude and unprofessional office staff

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Dr Barrus is a good family doctor. A bit forgetfull from visit to visit, you might to remind him of your history, but otherwise he seems to know his stuff.Now regarding the office staff, Joyce (Dr. Barrus assitant) is simply rude, unprofessional and not at all willing to help you out. She frequently hangs up on patient calling and seems to often be on a power trip.Good luck with her!!

BEST Dr. in DENTON!

Posted on May 10th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Barrus for over 11+ years now and he is the BEST doctor in Denton, Texas - PERIOD! He listens to everything I say and is VERY thorough in his diagnoses. I love him!!!

BEST Doctor in DENTON!

Posted on September 30th, 2010

I've been going to see Dr. Barrus for over 10+ years. He's absolutely the BEST doctor in Denton! He may take a long time to see occasionally; however, that's because he is VERY thorough, and genuinely CARES about his patients...a trait going by the way of the dinosaurs! I don't mind waiting to see him, because there have been times I was VERY ill and he took the time to question me thoroughly.He also has a WHOLE NEW STAFF who are all EXCELLENT!!!THANK you, Dr. Barrus for being the BEST! I don't know what I'll do if he ever retires! )c;

homey atmosphere with professional care.

Posted on June 21st, 2010

Dr. Barrus has a new staff (good change) that is very competent and caring. They also respect the patients and each other. Dr. Barrus was able to diagnose my disorder that other doctors over 20 years were unable to do. He is working with me towards regaining my life and managing my health.

Posted on July 25th, 2015