Dr. Paul M Baylon Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul M Baylon?

Dr. Baylon delivered my daughter 17 years ago. However, He provided great service to me at my prenatal visits and did a great job at time of delivery!

the doctor is not there most of the times and take

Excellent doctor I love how he took care of my son and I , he delivered my son & his ultra sound technicians are great !

The worst clinic ever!! Please do not get your prenatal check ups here or even deliver your baby with this doctor.

Explains well. Takes his time during delivery unlike other Drs who want to do unnecessary c sections.

NURSES ARE SO UNPROFESSIONAL!

HE NEEDS TO HIRE NEW NURSES ALL OF HIS NURSES ARE SO IGNORANT AND GIVE ATTITUDES AT ALL TIMES....SEEMS TO ME LIKE THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING ITS ALWAYS SUPER HECTIC AMD AT TIMES DIRTY IM SCREWD BECAUSE I CANT CHANGE CLINICS SINCE IM 8 MONTHS ALONG. DOCOTRS NEED TO HIRE PROFESSIONAL NURSES NOW AND DAYS THESE ARE GHETTO AND DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING PLUS THE CUZ INFRONT OF THE PATIENTS....!!!

This Dr. only cares about his benefit, he delivered my son through an unnecessary c section i was scheduled for induction and with out giving a reasonable explanation as to why he had to perform a c section he just said he couldnt and wouldnt deliver the baby if it wasnt c section later found out that all his patients had c sections. I was so upset at the way he handled the situation my first baby was 9 lbs second was 8 lbs i dont see why a c section for the third wich was 8 lbs my smallest child.

Great doctor, he took exelent care of my girls and me during pregnacy. You won't be able to find a better doctor than him.

Dr. Paul M Baylon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Park, CA.