Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul A Becker
Dr. Paul A Becker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Niwot, CO. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Becker is affiliated with Montrose Memorial Hospital and Delta County Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul A Becker has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 4 of 4
I don't know why this physician continues to practice medicine, because all he seems to do is see patients in his office. He refuses to talk to patients outside of office visits, preferring instead to have his staff try and answer questions they are not equipped to answer. Is very inflexible in scheduling appointments.
Dr. Becker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics
Dr. Paul A Becker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPaul Anthony Becker Md, 8092 Meadowdale Sq, Niwot, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul A Becker in this video.
Dr. Paul A Becker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Niwot, CO.