Dr. Paul Benien Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Benien Jr?

Mommy Makeover

Posted on April 20th, 2015

I am very sad about my outcome as I have dog ears from the tummy tuck and pleated skin as my incision seems to not have been cut can correctly sown back together. Also, my belly button is triangular shaped with large scaring and I have a patch of skin above my belly button that hangs down a bit and looks very awkward and unnatural. My breast lift also have dog ears at the crease and the areola is not circular on one side. I feel devastated and sad about my results.

Love this doctor

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

My daughters , my sister and I have all used Dr Benien.everything from simple Botox to complicated tummy tuck , breast augmentation, neck liposuction....could not be any happier with Dr. Benien. We have all felt well treated and the staff are allwecoming an courteous

A top rate plastic surgeon

Posted on March 31st, 2009

Major body liposuction and eye lifts done 7 weeks ago. I look and feel great and every one tells me so!Sp pleased with the results- I highly recommend Doctor Benien.

Posted on May 25th, 2017