Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul A Bergh
Dr. Paul A Bergh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Basking Ridge, NJ, with other offices in Allentown, PA and Morristown, NJ . His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bergh is affiliated with St Peters University Hospital. Dr. Bergh has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul A Bergh has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Paul A Bergh has the following 12 expertise
- Embryo Transfer
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Hot Flashes
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Infectious Disease
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Dr. Paul A Bergh is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
This doctor is very rude, especially for dealing with people struggling with infertility. He's about as warm as a dead fish. There are much more compassionate doctors at this practice, like Dr. Morris...she is wonderful, so bypass Bergh and go straight to a doctor that actually cares about you as a patient and your struggles.
Dr. Bergh is one of the best doctors around. He pulls no punches, right to the point and gets the job done! He is very direct and if you cannot handle that, you are at the wrong dr. His bedside manner is very caring, and reassuring. If he has to deliver less than good news, he is very optimistic without misleading. After many failed pregnancies, I have twin soon to be 17 year old boys.
you need to set your expectations when seeing dr bergh. He does care about his patients but isn't the warm fuzzy kind of guy. More importantly he is a genius. He has a ton of experience and will tell you like it is. some people just don't want to hear what he has to say. I did find him to be compassionate and caring. I came to him after a long hard road of infertility and he seemed to understand where we were coming from. After years of wasting my time with a "nice" doctor i was so grateful to find someone who knows what he is doing and told me the honest truth. If bedside manner is the most important thing to you then dr bergh may not be the doctor for you. However, if you want to get pregnant he is the best.
Dr Bergh does seem to rush thru consultations. He is unfriendly and gets annoyed if you ask too many questions. He does seem intellectual, but uninterested in the patient as an individual. After two years of unsuccessful IUI's at RMA, I switched over to Dr Nasseri at the Valley Hospital Fertility Center for IVF and had a much more pleasant experience and am now pregnant.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bergh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Paul A Bergh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul A Bergh in this video.
Dr. Paul A Bergh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Basking Ridge, NJ.