The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Bergstresser
Dr. Paul Bergstresser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Bergstresser is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital, UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital and Children's Medical Center of Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Bergstresser has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I called to make an appointment with Dr. Bergstressser today. I'm assuming the person who answered the phone was the receptionist. She began to ask questions and I explained. She asked if I had cancer or had been seen for cancer. I replied no! She said he doesn't see patients that don't have cancer. This site reads "accepting new patients". She was short and rude. I will never call back and tell everyone I know to never contact this office!
Dr. Bergstresser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Parkland Memorial Hospital
UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Dallas County Hospital District
University Hospital - St Paul
Parkland Health & Hospital System
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
RHD Memorial Medical Center
Veterans Affairs Medical Ctr, Dallas, Tx
UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
- Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Paul Bergstresser accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul Bergstresser in this video.
Dr. Paul Bergstresser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.