Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Paul C Bermanzohn
Paul C Bermanzohn is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 9
Having had the chance to be a patient of Dr. B now that he is no longer my doctor will always be an unforgettable time in my life.It will also be an honorable time as well. His strength, courage ,determination,fight for equality and words of wisdom, and so much more will always be the reason for who I am today. Also with the help, love, and caring hearts of others, and Dr B., I was shown that if you really want something in life, you have to go out there and get it despite all the hurdles, obstacles etc. Dr B is really missed but I know deep in my heart, he is there and will always be there. because before he left the system where he worked he thought me something special, something only people who are experiencing the same situation can understand .I will never forget those words he told me to remember and to this day, many years later, I still can remember them as if he told them to me yesterday. I have no idea where you are today or if you even remember who I am but I think you do and even if you don't, I will always remember you for going above and beyond for one young person who needed help in deciding which direction to choose in life when I kept getting lost and only ended up right back to where I was stuck at the fork in the middle of the road . Thank You Dr Bermanzohn for being my inspiration and strength to fight for what I wanted and for when I really need that push to move forward in life instead of being miserable and feeling sorry for myself.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions10 Ross Cir, Poughkeepsie, NY
Paul C Bermanzohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.