Dr. Paul Bizinkauskas Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul Bizinkauskas?

Love Dr B

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

I have been going to Dr B for about 2 years since my other doctor left the cape. He is always very thorough and answers anything I ask and he has helped me with every visit. I highly recommend him. He also has a great staff.

New Primary

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Just started with Dr. Bizinkauskas and the first visit covered my history and current issues. He is a good listener and I look forward to our ongoing relationship.

Relief

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Very happy that he will be leaving Emerald

Posted on April 26th, 2014

I have been his patient since he started his practice on Cape Cod (1996). I find him to be professional, well educated and very personable. Over the years I have been treated for different ailments to which the diagnostics were good. In recent years I have had some surgery with another Dr. and found the sharing of information and follow ups within the Cape Cod Healthcare System to be excellent. If I had to say anything negative it would be waiting time but thats only because of the time he will spend with you till answer any and all concerns.. I'm proud to have Dr Biz as my Dr and would recommend him completely.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2012

He has been my doctor for about 6 years now. He is an excellent physician. Has always provided me with opinions for my situation at the time. Explains diagnosis well. Always on time and spends plenty of time with me till we have covered my concerns. Compassionate and understanding. Highly recommend him.

Poor Diagnostic skills

Posted on February 24th, 2011

Having sympoms of possible heart problemsI saw Dr Biz.Did ekg said was ok orderd no orher checks.I sujested stress test,cardiologist. Reply no need.2 weeks went to er,ended up with open heart surgery and 6 weeks in hospital.Igbored my sons HBP for 8 months until I took him to cardiologist and problem found No help from my doc at all.Gives out exercise print outs.

Posted on September 18th, 2017