Dr. Paul Blumenthal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Blumenthal?

Posted on September 9th, 2011

I came to see Dr. Blumenthal for a second opinion when I was bleeding for over four weeks afer a simple cervical polyp removal by my former ob/gyn. That doctor insisted I should have an uterine ablation surgery after many cauterizations that didn't work, including heat cauterization that made my bleeding worse. He was just guessing that I was bleeding from fibroids or other unknown reasons. I was not convinced to let him do the surgery since I never had any problems or even symptoms of fibroids. Out of desperation, I came to see Dr. Blumenthal. He and his staff was just beyond wonderful. Dr. Blumenthal is very attentive and patient. After he examined me and reviewed my history, he suggested I wait a week or so before considering surgery. I followed his recomemdation and after two more follow up visits with Dr. Blumenthal, my bleeding eventually stopped. And I was followed by an ultrasound that did not review any abnormality that suggested I should have any surgery. I was so fortunated to have found Dr. Blumenthal. He had saved me from unnecessary surgery. Dr. Blumenthal will be my gynecologist from now on.

Posted on July 16th, 2010

Agree with other comment. He takes the time to answer questions. Helps you feel reassured. Very nice personality.

Ecellent physician, Super experienced, really listens

Posted on November 8th, 2008

Dr. Blumenthal was realy there for us, at a difficult time in our lives. He and his staff were professional and sympathetic and spent way more than the average amount of time with us.