Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul A Bone Jr MD
Dr. Paul A Bone Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Paul A Bone Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
very good family doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul A Bone Jr - Posted on October 26th, 2012
Not the worst, but certainly far from the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul A Bone Jr - Posted on August 24th, 2012
I have been a patient with Dr. Bone for a few years now and the main complaints I have are that he seems to look for any reason to bill my insurance for an office visit and he takes FOREVER to reply to refill requests from the pharmacy. I have two chronic conditions to which I need medication for and he is now saying that I need another office visit before he will send any refills to the pharmacy. Insomnia is one of the chronic conditions and I don't appreciate being told I need to come in for a visit BEFORE he can send some Ambien my way. I'm going on three nights with barely any sleep and NO sympathy from Dr. Bone. I told him that I would schedule an appointment as soon as I could (I juststarted a new job and he's not open on any weekends) but that apparently isn't good enough for him. He will ignore questions you ask him while he is in front of you and then tell his staff to answer you. I'm switching as soon as my new insurance info comes in.
My Primary Care Physician since 1996
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul A Bone Jr - Posted on December 15th, 2008
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Bone. He is knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and conscientious, a good listener, a good explainer and very responsible about prescribing medication and tests, offering practical advice and making referrals to specialists when needed. I really trust his intelligence and good judgment and would recommend him to anyone.
New Insurance, New Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul A Bone Jr - Posted on October 10th, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Prince Georges Hospital Center
Dr. Paul A Bone Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsFORT WASHINGTON FAMILY CARE, 10905 Fort Washington Rd Ste 206, Fort Washington, MD
Dr. Paul A Bone Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Washington, MD.