Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Borgmeier Jr MD
Dr. Paul Borgmeier Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Avon, IN (and 7 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Borgmeier is affiliated with Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital, Clarian West Medical Center and Clarian North Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Borgmeier Jr has 10 locations
4850 Century Plaza Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46254
Dr. Paul Borgmeier Jr has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul Borgmeier Jr has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Dr. Paul Borgmeier Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Borgmeier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Clarian West Medical Center
Clarian North Medical Center
IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
IU Health North
IU Health Physicians
IU Health West
37 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Paul Borgmeier Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Paul Borgmeier Jr's office for more information.
6820 Parkdale Pl Indianapolis, IN : (317) 328-6600
201 Pennsylvania Pkwy Indianapolis, IN : (317) 817-1400
1115 Ronald Reagan Pkwy Avon, IN : (317) 328-6600
4850 Century Plaza Rd Indianapolis, IN 46254
9650 E Washington St Indianapolis, IN : (317) 962-3500
637 S Walker St Bloomington, IN : (812) 332-1977
2242 Reliable Pkwy Chicago, IL : (317) 962-4777
1801 Senate Blvd Indianapolis, IN : (317) 962-3500
110 E Washington St Indianapolis, IN : (317) 962-3500
8820 S Meridian St Indianapolis, IN : (317) 962-3500
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul Borgmeier Jr, MD - Rheumatology in Indianapolis, IN, in this video.
Dr. Paul Borgmeier Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.