Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul R Bouche has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Paul R Bouche has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Paul R Bouche has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul R Bouche is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Totally disgusted with office manager's curt and arrogant attitudes toward the first time patient. They did not give the number to call back or appointment location. This doctor works in 3 different locations in Cape Cod. We were stood up for the appointment when we showed up for the appointment. Then, they insisted I was lying, then, soon, their arrogance showed. When I requested to speak to the Dr Bouche to complain about the office manager. he did not return a call, they would not make another appointment, and she hung up. Joan, the office manager needs an anger management treatment.
Dr. Bouche is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Paul R Bouche accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCape & Island Urology, 19 Bramble Bush Dr, Falmouth, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul R Bouche in this video.
Dr. Paul R Bouche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falmouth, MA.