Dr. Paul Bowman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Bowman?

Truly the best

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Truly a fantastic surgeon! His office is amazing, very clean, and beautiful. His staff are so kind and compassionate. He is proffessional, and very concerned about your care. I've never seen a physician with such a nice facility and staff. I wish every doctors office was this way. This practice is excellent and other dermatology offices I've been to are of no compare. You are in good hands with Dr. Bowman and his staff. I will definitely be a life long patient of his.

Fantastic care

Posted on April 27th, 2014

From the moment I entered his surgical suite, I was treated respectfully, professionally, and confidently. The atmosphere in the office and procedure rooms was calming and relaxing. Dr. Bowman went out of his way to ensure my comfort and my understanding of the procedures. HIs manner is friendly and informative and he does not rush things. I especially appreciated the care he took in repairing my nose. He even called me in the evening to make sure I was doing okay. His staff work well together and make the patient the number one focus. I was truly quite impressed with knowledgeable care I received. Dr. Bowman makes sure that the staff he hires are compatible with the overall goal of patient care, comfort, and health.

Posted on July 30th, 2013

Amazing Mohs surgeon!

Poor Surgeon

Posted on November 10th, 2010

I must say that this is not a physician you should be going to. He is greedy and his staff is always gossiping about him and his family who happens to work there. I waited for over an hour and was quite uncomfortable.

Wonderful doctor and staff

Posted on June 16th, 2010

Dr. Bowman was recommended to me by my plastic surgeon who has taken off several basal cell over the years. I am so glad she recommended him. He and his staff are phenomenal. So courteous, patient and caring. I hope I don't get another basal cell anytime soon but if I do, I now have a great doctor and staff to go to!!

Posted on June 15th, 2017