Dr. Paul W Brazis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul W Brazis?

The best Neuro-Opthalmologist in Jacksonville

I have been a patient of Dr.Brazis for 12+years. He is the most attentive, caring & compassionate doctor I have ever encountered. He takes the time to listen to my questions & concerns and answers them in direct, kind & understandable terms. He does all he can to find what is causing the medical issues I am having.

I called to make an appointment w/Dr.Brazis. I had a referral from my ophthalmologist to a neuro-ophthalmologist. I also informed the scheduler I had been to 2 retina specialist and 3 ophthalmologist, and 2 Optometrist regarding my eye sight. They informed me Dr. Brazis would review my information and let them know whether I needed to see him or not. Dr. Brazis replied back and told the scheduler I needed to see one of Mayo's ophthalmologist first. I informed the scheduler that was a waste of my money and time as I had already seen 7 physician in 2 yrs so to me they just wanted to make money by making me see a 4th ophthalmologist.

Dr. Paul W Brazis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.