Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul F Bucchi has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Paul F Bucchi has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Paul F Bucchi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I was very offended by his treatment of my daughter during a panic attack. No communication with us, refused to discuss treatment options or explain in a respectful manner. His tone was angry, rude, and disrespectful. He dismissed our concerns without even examining my child. I hope he gets some training in how to handle patients with mental health issues.
9 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
The University Of Toledo Medical Center
Dr. Paul F Bucchi accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsMidMichigan Medical Center, 4000 Wellness Dr, Midland, MI
Dr. Paul F Bucchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, MI.