Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul R Buitron has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
Showing 4 of 4
His staff has been the most unprofessional staff I have ever run across. It's a shame how some individuals use years of experience as an advantage to degrade patients. I strongly suggest to seek medical advice from some other physician.or maybe until he does something about his office staff.Just a little advice Dr. Buitron, I hear Laredo Community College has courses in Customer Service, you might want to suggest your staff to register.
43 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1975
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Paul R Buitron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPaul Raymond Buitron Md, 220 W Hillside Rd Ste 13, Laredo, TX
Dr. Paul R Buitron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laredo, TX.