Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul Bujanauskas has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Bujanauskas was quick to tell me that I just had to learn to live with my problem, other patients had it much worse, and even went so far as to lift his pant leg to show me that, yes, he, Dr. B himself also had dermatology problems.I felt he belittled and dismissed my problems very quicky, and was eager to be rid of me.
28 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Paul Bujanauskas accepts the following insurance providers.
Kaiser - MidAtlantic
- Kaiser Permanente MidAtlantic
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Falls Church Medical Center, 201 N Washington St, Falls Church, VA
Dr. Paul Bujanauskas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.