Dr. Paul E Burk Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Paul E Burk?

RUDE & RUSHED

Dr. Burk spent very little time with me, he didn't answer my questions. The visit was very rushed and unprofessional. When I got there he was cussing regarding phones not working. He is very rude to his staff. I would never let a family or friend see this doctor. I will make sure my primary is aware of how awful Dr. Burk is.

Spot On

I saw Dr. Burk for a second opinion. He said he wanted to run a few tests for confirmation of what he was thinking. His diagnosis was spot on! I'm glad I trusted him to figure out what was happening in my body. He treated me with respect and although I didn't like coming back in for my test results-I learned why. He never gives results over the phone because when the patient hears a diagnosis they don't want to hear, the rest of the conversation gets lost. I appreciate that I got my results face to face. Excellent doctor.

AWFUL DOCTOR

He has to be the worst doctor we have ever seen I left crying he gave no prescriptions and had a horrible attitude. I will be reporting this office. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

Broken face

Very demanding and rude but got the face fixed 😏

I had middle ear infections. Treatment, ear drops that I let him know were VERY painful to use do to having tubes in my ears. He refused treatment of an oral antibiotic. He wrote a script for blood work, there for charging my insurance company more money for an unnecessary test. I was in tears as his bedside manner was belittling to me. Telling me to stop getting water in my ears and I won't have this problem and how I should wash my hair as to not get water in my ears. He reiterated that he will only give me ears drops! Take it or leave it. I left in chronic middle ear pain that referred pain to my jaw, face and head. I had pus coming out one of my ears. I will never go to see him again, nor refer him to others. Dr. Burke did not listen to how I know my body and what works for me. It was his way or the highway! I got treatment else where with a ZPac oral antibiotic and the infection in both ears are gone. A report will be filed with the medical boardboard.

Terrible office

Staff is obnoxious. Made appt with Dr Dangelo and signed in thinking I was seeing Dangelo but saw Burk. Staff won't let me see Dangelo ever!!! Even though my primary referred me to him only!!! They make you pay for results to take elsewhere and wait weeks for them!!!

patient

He is terrible and the work staff is micromanaged with assessing you more and more bills. Beware when you leave his office they will not give you your results unless you pay for it. Plus, they will make you come into get any results of any testing. In addition to that, they will make two more additional appointments for you to come back! It is really ridiculous. Plus, he was about to say a rude comment to me and he basically out loud say, "Never-mind I won't even say what I am thinking!"

Recovery from surgery repair for deviated septum is notorious for being very painful,terrible, horrible, and downright nasty. This was the worst recovery experience I have ever experienced. From many other people I have talked with, this is definately the "status quo" of most ALL the people that have shared with me about this surgery. This experience is not the doctor's fault, people "grow up," this is a painful experience to recover from, but the benefits last a life time.

Run!!! Stay Away!!!

Was a butcher shop! Went back for follow up and said she needed surgery again. Said t- tubes ( which she wasn't supposed to get) fell out. He was wrong and we have dealt w 3 years of pain and trouble since. He has students do the work even if he says he did it. She came out with blood running from her ears and nose!!!!I have since found a FANTASTIC ENT! Dr. Conoyer @ midwest ent.

horrible

Do NOT go to this doctor. He is horrible with spending time with patients. He will drink coffee and talk with the nurses instead of trying to stay on schedule. He was in and out of my room three times..he left when I was in mid sentence. He also preforms surgeries that are not at top pediatric hospitals. If you have a child do not allow him to do the procedure. His office staff is very rude and unprofessioanl. Find a different doctor!

I hate all of the hospitals he does surgery at. Some if them, if not all of them, are NOT pediatric hospitals. Something to consider when taking your precious ones into surgery.

Get a second opinion!

This "doctor" does not care about his patients! He cares about the money! If your surgery is important or at all complicated... go to a different dr. He schedules 4 to 5 surgeries at the SAME TIME!! Having ORs lined up so he can go from room to room! Needles to say my surgeries were not done correctly and now I must deal with it for the rest of my life so he could earn a few extra thousand dollars for that morning. Find someone who isn't in it for money alone!

Dr. Paul E Burk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.