Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Bussey
Dr. Paul Bussey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodstown, NJ. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bussey is affiliated with South Jersey Healthcare Center, South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital and South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Bussey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 40
Dr Bussey is the best family Dr in our area. He does well with my wife and I down to my young children. He is very honest and takes his time to get your issues corrected. The PA Christina is awesome to deal with, the front desk could use some better personalities but the 2 that have been there from the beginning have been great, it's the new, young receptionist who are part of the generation that feels they are owed instead of having to work for it that gives them all a negative look. I love 99% of the staff and hope he stays here until I kick the bucket.
Dr. Bussey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Jersey Healthcare Center
South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
South Jersey Health System-Elmer
William B Kessler Mem Hosp
12 Years Experience
University Of Sint Eustatius
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Paul Bussey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1 Mill St, Woodstown, NJ
Dr. Paul Bussey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodstown, NJ.