Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Butzine
Dr. Paul Butzine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sun City West, AZ, with another office in Sun City West, AZ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Butzine is affiliated with Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center and Walter O Boswell Mem Hosp, Sun City, Az. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Butzine has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 16
Five years ago, after dealing with long term pain and stress; I was referred by my Internist to Dr. Paul Butzine. Though extremely busy, I was seen within two weeks; which was worth the wait. Prior to my visit, I received an in depth questioner and had required medical tests, which cut down on time and office visits. A medical doctor before becoming a psychiatrist, Dr. Butzine saw me twice and determined pain caused psychological issues, which effected my sleep. A year later I returned to make certain I was "On Track" or required further care. He discharged me.Dr. Butzine was easy to talk with, logical and diagnosed my issue quickly. His officer receptionist at that time, was not overly friendly. She might be gone or has improved her office persona; yet this was minor, as I received a qualified doctor and together we got the job done. Dr. Butzine, sees patients only as long as you need him. He does not keep his patients for personal gain, and as my physician recently stated, "Dr. Butzine is still considered the best his field."In psychiatry/psychology, you get what you put into it. Honesty and trust between doctor and patient is imperative. While a friend holds your hand, the psychiatrist works with you, to gain a maximum healthy mind-body resolution.
Dr. Butzine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
Walter O Boswell Mem Hosp, Sun City, Az
42 Years Experience
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Paul Butzine accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Butzine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City West, AZ.