Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul C Lewis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 39
" I have Rated Dr.Lewis the other day around my Procedure so many Stars and his Staff/Office but I would also like to make a comment that He is a Great Surgeon:) very Confident in his Job., such a Positive Doctor and made me feel Secure that I would be in good hands-He Listens to his Patients that's awesome / I feel much better all Blessings , the Pontiac Staff is Amazing along with Kamel He is so helpful and hardworking with Clients + Patients at the office~ Thanks so much you Guys 4all you Do and going out of your way for me especially a rough time I have been going through since I have come too you .
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Paul C Lewis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNeurosurgical Consultants, 44555 Woodward Ave Ste 406, Pontiac, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul C Lewis in this video.
Dr. Paul C Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pontiac, MI.