- St Joseph Mercy Ypsilanti
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul C Lopez has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Paul C Lopez has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul C Lopez has the following 16 expertise
- Root Canal
- Impacted Tooth
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Teeth Cleaning
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Dental Implants
- Dental Implantation
- Dental Check-up
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Paul C Lopez Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Paul C Lopez
Dr. Paul C. Lopez joined Michigan Oral Surgeons in 2014 after completing his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Michigan Health System. Dr. Lopez originally hails from New York State. He was born in Manhattan and grew up in Yonkers. As an undergraduate, he studied at the University of Connecticut earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Physiology and Neurobiology. He gained his first interest in dentistry while working at a neuro-rehabilitation facility. He fell in love with the complexity of restoring both function and aesthetics to the mouth and face. He decided to pursue oral and maxillofacial surgery because he enjoyed the challenge presented by this broad subspecialty and the transformational results that can be achieved. Dr. Lopez is the proud father of fourâ€”Maya, Elia, Coralie, and Lennoxâ€”and his wife, Katie, originally hails from Michigan. When it came time to select a school to complete his dental and medical training, he knew that the University of Michigan was the perfect choice for his family and his education. Dr. Lopez comes to our practice with a wealth of knowledge and experience gained throughout his training. While studying at Michigan, he was presented with several awards including the Ida Gray Award which is given to a member of the dental school community who has contributed to creating a multicultural climate of care, acceptance, and welcome. He also earned the Chalmers J. Lyons Academy Award in Excellence in Oral Surgery. In addition, he has received specialty training in dentoalveolar reconstruction and corrective jaw surgery and received three consecutive U of M Medical School Bronze Beeper Awards â€“ presented to resident physicians who exemplify the high standards of medical student education, leadership, and patient care. Dr. Lopez's top priority is to provide the most highly executed surgical treatment for every patient, while maintaining a friendly and comfortable atmosphere in our offices.