Have you seen Dr. Paul C Murphy?

He took no responability for disabling me

I went in for what should have been a routine surgery. He took no responsibility for rendering me me disabled. When given a chance to help me get corrective surgery. He shut the door took no responsibility for his horrific monstrous work. I lost everything: my career, I couldn't have children of my own, I lost my home, my retirement, and I couldn't get fixed because my private insurance called it pre-existing. When Obama Care was passed I was finally able to have it would on. It was to late the damage from 10 years of being clinically dislocated, sliced the labrum in half, arthritis, all the major tendon frayed, he also cutout to much clavicle so my shoulder constantly popped/pops out of the socket. He appears to be doing well, is a surgical poser, he bought into a surgical center, he relies on You have a vary good chance of being left disabled.

Known as a nice guy not a good surgeon

Well loved by employers. He will write a medical report anyway they want regardless of it is any bearing on the statues of the worker. Known as a nice ...

left medical waste in me

He was vary nice his staff vary nice he did a horrible surgery left medical waste in me

Knee surgery -- outstanding result

Dr. Paul Murphy performed a scope on both of my knees, and did a superb job! I was referred to Dr. Murphy after over 6-months of treatment at Balboa Naval Hospital with no improvement, a significant limp and a badly swollen left knee. He diagnosed the problem, repaired a torn meniscus and other damage and I've been problem free for 12 years! He's the best!

I can't thank Dr. Murphy and his staff enough for the exceptional care they've given me the past 9 months. They originally saw me in an emergency situation and immediately I knew I was in good hands. They not only eased the pain and helped get me through my shoulder and rib injury, they treated me with kindness and compassion at every visit. Thank you Dr. Murphy, and the entire team at Murphy Sports Medicine, for making one of the most challenging times in my life a little easier.

I sorry I trusted him

Middle of the raod medical provider who is liked most by insurance companies. He write reports that meet their needs.

Murphy left medical waste in me

Not only did he leave medical waste in my shoulder he did nothing to insure workcomp would allow for the removal of it. During the deposition, just never manned up.

Really disappointed in the repair

He did a shoulder surgery on me and left metal pins exposed (opps) Left the situation I'll repair it if it bothers you. Well it hurt a lot. When it came time to step up and complete to paperwork for workcomp he changed his mind. Didn't even look at me and tell me --- via his staff. Sorry to much work with the workcomp attorney. really? He screws up I'm forced to live with pain because he's to lazy to fill out the paperwork.

Excellent Doctor

I would recommend this doctor to anyone, who wants accurate diagnosis. A doctor who takes time to help solve your problem.

Would highly recommend Dr Murphy. Just the best, where others have recommended surgery, Dr Murphy fixed me up with PT

Dr Murphy is a great doctor but every time I have an appt, it takes forever to be seen, usually at least 45 min to 1 hour, even when you arrive promptly for your appt

My 13-year-old daughter ,who is a competitive soccer player, has just recently began seeing Dr. Murphy for her knee injurys. We have been very pleased with him. He really understands the "Althletes" mindset which is important. The staff was curtious and and he appeared to really take the time to assess my daughters condition.

Dr. Paul C Murphy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Diego, CA.