Dr. Paul Cahn Is this you?

Dares to be different

Posted on May 12th, 2009

My wife and I have been seeing Dr Cahn since 1995. Throughout many medical issues and hospitalizations, he has had an excellent bedside manner, is thorough, and takes the time to listen. Appointments do not feel rushed; Dr Cahn takes as long as necessary. He has a small office with one other doctor (Dr Bindal) and a small staff, so it is easy to get to know everyone and feel that they know you. This is the kind of care that is rare in todays insurance driven assembly line medical system!

Posted on March 7th, 2009

Dr.Cahn is knowledgeable in thyroid problems, but came off as slightly unprofessional and difficult to work with. He gave me the impression that he values his own opinion over mine, and at times I felt like he teasing me. He did listen to what I wanted in the end(I just needed a thyroid prescription renewed), but made me feel like I was working against him instead of with him. I don't feel like he respected my opinion or supported my decision (which is a common, low risk treatment option).

Posted on October 26th, 2015