Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul M Cammack
Dr. Paul M Cammack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Maple Grove, MN (and 1 other location). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Cammack has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul M Cammack has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Paul M Cammack has the following 15 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Paul M Cammack has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul M Cammack is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
A little over 2 years ago I suffered an anoxic brain event and now have severe spasticity. The right ankle curved in so much that I couldn't stand up unless I was wearing an AFO. Dr. Cammack redirected the tendons and fused the joint for stability. I can now walk without an AFO, and recently started walking without using any support. Grateful to Dr. Cammack!
I had my ankle replaced by Dr . Cammack in August 2017. I was very nervous about the surgery and had even decided to cancel, when my primary care physician encouraged me to go through with it. I am so glad I did! The procedure was totally successful and the recovery was quick and with very little pain. Now, a little over 3 months later, my ankle is completely pain free and I am walking so much better. I am very glad I went ahead with the surgery and thankful to Dr. Cammack for ability as a surgeon and would absolutely recommend him to anyone considering this procedure.
I was referred to Dr. Carmack another physician. I doubt he spent 5 minutes talking at me. He was very dismissive and not interested in listening to me. He judged me by appearance and basically blew me off. If I were younger, more active and not overweight he had options. He recommended a joint fusion, told me to call to set up an appointment and was out the door. Needless to say, I found a different doctor who treated me with respect and wanted to give me quality of life. Dr. Carmack must have skipped the lessons on treating people with dignity. An inflated ego and ability don't equal a quality physician.
Dear Vitals Guest, We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with Dr. Cammack. Your feedback is a huge opportunity for improvement on our part and we would love the chance to discuss this matter further with you. If interested, please contact us directly at (763) 302-2220 . Sincerely, Twin Cities Orthopedics
Went in to the Urgent Care at Maple Grove after loosing a fight with a folding chair. They got me right in, had the splint I needed on hand, x-rays were a breeze (digital), and I got enough meds for the weekend, and was able to go home & get rest knowing that everything was healing, and I had the phone numbers, etc. if needed.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1998
University Of California
Dr. Paul M Cammack accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul M Cammack in this video.
Dr. Paul M Cammack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.