Dr. Paul B Canale Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul B Canale?

this has been the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. I have had a spinal fusion and a revision surgery close to 200,000 in medical bills and still have the same problems as before the surgeries. they still don't know what is wrong with my back. They talk down to you and you are treated like an idiot. They don't listen to what is going on with the pain you are feeling.

Great Doctor

Worst Orthopedic Ever.

He operated on my back several years ago when it actually was not even needed. Now I am left permanently disabled, and, according to him, it is not possible because he is perfect, and makes no mistakes. Ignores you when he thinks you do not need surgery, then finds a way for you to need surgery and becomes very interested and friendly, then goes back to ignoring you again. Damage is not fixable.

Best Dr. Ever. He did my back surgery almost 6 years ago and I am still pain free.

spinal fusion less than 4 months ago severe leg, and back pain. cant lay on either side or my back because of pain. it has gotten so bad I cant walk own my own. I'm using a cane or walker to get around. pain meds don't work

Extremely competent. Great communicator. Great sense of humor. Straight shooter.

Daughter of patient

Remarkable surgeon, called me to talk to me prior to the emergency surgery on my mother, followed up with me twice prior to surgery, met with me before and after her surgery. Came to the hospital when we thought their might be a complication, which there was not. HIGHLY recommend this surgeon.

Horrible Experience

Horrible experience! never again.

The most awesome Dr. in the world

Dr. Canale is amazing. He did my spinal fusion 4 years ago, and I have never felt better. As a gymnastics coach, it was important for me to feel good and be pain free while working with my athletes. Dr. Canale truly fixed me. Without him, I would not be doing the things that I do today. I have actually tumbled since my surgery! I just can't say enough good things. Dr. Canale and his staff are truly 4 stars in my book!

Dr. Paul B Canale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daphne, AL.