Dr. Paul Carney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Carney?

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Great doctor !

Excellent

Posted on October 6th, 2011

After going to Mayo Clinic in Rochester and Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, we saw Dr. Carney and he was the first Dr. that offered us hope for our daughter. After careful review and consideration our daughter was offered the option for surgery to remove an area that was causing seizures. Dr. Carney answered all of our questions, (and there were many) always in a kind, informative way, and explained in verbage we understood. He is a Dr. that cares about his patients and takes the time needed to make sure that the patient and the parents are in the know. Our daughter no longer has seizures and is slowly getting her life back. Dr. Carney is an expert in his field and we were fortunate to have found him.

Posted on July 18th, 2011

He is all business, but very good at what he does. He diagnosed my son with a rare neurological disorder, when others failed to do so. Once he did get the treatment required, my son has made such great progress. If it were not for the incredible knowledge this doctor has, i can not imagine where we would be.

Posted on February 18th, 2011

dr carney didn't really stay with me to talk about my son, a few minutes to see if he was progressing. and decided to tell me that he wasn't going to be able to do anything but maybe sit. no dr should never say that. He wasn't to sure what my son has. He never smiled, he was always so serious. But my son has progressed so much after he was off of his meds. The meds made him sleep so much. Now he is doing so much, he isn't walking and sitting on his own, but he is almost there. he is rolling over, kicking his legs, laughing, stays up all the time now etc. I love my babay boy.

Posted on January 15th, 2017