Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Y Casanova-Romero
Dr. Paul Y Casanova-Romero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Casanova-Romero is affiliated with Trinity Hospital Of Augusta. Dr. Casanova-Romero has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Y Casanova-Romero has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul Y Casanova-Romero has the following 20 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Clinical Research
- Cushing Disease
- Lipid Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Showing 5 of 14
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Casanova-Romero is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health System
Dr. Paul Y Casanova-Romero accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPalm Beach Diabetes And Endocrine Spc, 1515 N Flagler Dr Ste 430, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Paul Y Casanova-Romero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.