patient, RN

dr Cass was thorough, professional and asked good questions. He offered options, provided information, reviewed possible effects and side effects of procedures and medications.

Dr. Cass is not a good sleep Doctor. I would suggest going directly to one of the Boston hospitals and getting a correct diagnosis.

Couldnt ask for a better Neurologist

arrogant and clueless

One reviewer wrote: "The negative reviews on both the doctor and the office staff mirror my experience. I would go so far as to say that he lacks some critical knowledge and skills and compensates with arrogance" This comment is spot on! I couldn't agree more!! Cass is not only arrogant he's a pompous know it all. I would NEVER go anywhere near this clown and recommend others stay away as well. One of, if not the, most useless doctors I have ever seen in my 57 years on this earth. STAY AWAY!!

Do not understand negative reviews...not my experience

I don't quite understand the negative reviews of Dr. Cass or his office staff, but perhaps these reviews predate the current office staff at Wentworth Douglass CHAD unit. Both my stepson and my daughter have been treated by Dr. Cass, and he has definitely helped both kids. As a parent, I have found him to be very straightforward and easy to speak with, his clinical explanations have been very easy to follow and thorough, and the office support staff, schedulers, at the CHAD unit at Wentworth Douglass and his other office have been courteous, professional, and very understanding of how to treat pediatric patients. Also, Dr. Cass was recommended by the special education staff at the Oyster River School District due to his expertise, and as a parent, I have full confidence in their recommendations. I just don't get the reviews that Dr. Cass lacks clinical expertise, this has not been my impression.

Dr. Paul Cass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dover, NH.

Dr. Paul Cass Is this you?