The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Caviness DO
Dr. Paul Caviness, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Langhorne, PA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul Caviness has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Paul Caviness has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
25 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Paul Caviness Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Paul Caviness's office for more information.
300 Middletown Blvd Langhorne, PA : (215) 741-1837
Locations & Directions300 Middletown Blvd, Langhorne, PA
Dr. Paul Caviness is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.