Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul S Cha has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul S Cha has the following 7 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 5 of 7
From the staff on front desk really unprofessional, rude and nasty way to talk to pacients. Front the past 4 yrs I was under the impression that he was a good dr. Until I request a letter stating my medical condition ,that when I started seen red flags. I decline the paper because he said he was unsure if that was my condition but I was under medication for that condition over a yr. When I request the medical record to be transfer they decline the record several times to my new doctor. I had to start a new record with my doctor due the issue was having with the office. Not recommend at all.
The nurses at Dr.Cha's office have extremely terrible attitudes to be in the field they are in! When I called and asked them for a referrel because of my pregnancy they had very nasty attitudes. Dr.Cha prescribed me birth control medication without taking the proper precautions, he didn't do a pregnancy test before prescribing me the medication, he drew blood and ran test and never called to inform me of my results. I'm preparing to change my doctor with my insurance after they have completed my last test.
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Paul S Cha accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPaul Sangyong Cha Md, 781 Weatherly Dr Ste A, Clarksville, TN
Dr. Paul S Cha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarksville, TN.