Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Choi
Dr. Paul Choi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Station, NY, with another office in Huntington, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Choi is affiliated with North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital and Childrens Hospital Of Los Angeles. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Choi has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Paul Choi has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Paul Choi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I met Dr. Choi 8 years ago. I suffer from a debilitating neurological disorder that causes a great deal of physiological issues, (i.e. bursitis, misaligned knee caps, tendinitis). Dr. Choi repaired my knee caps as surgery was the only option. Where many other surgeons would have seized the opportunity to use a radical approach, Dr. Choi only did what was in the best interest of the patient. He was honest. Many patients want a quick fix like surgery or pain pills and then gripe when handed a more conservative, safer approach. Why do you think prescription drug abuse is out of control in the U.S.?!
Haven't seen a strange duck like this in awhile. He can't even look you in the eye. Is rude, curt with his answers and treats you as if you are a bother. Didn't spend much time w/me and gave the wrong prescriptions (I am a smoker). Will request fee return. I'm not used to being treated as such and for the record, I just have to throw it in there...he wears scrappy, scuffed up shoes. Always a dead give away. Doesn't deserve to have practice in U.S. Avoid this miserable person.
I went in to see Dr. Choi about an orthopedic problem. He took an x-ray, gave me a quick diagnosis, and when I asked questions about my diagnosis he got irritated and gave me short, curt answers. Thank God I was able to go to another orthopedic surgeon who did an MRI and gave me a correct diagnosis. I am now completely healed but had I only seen Dr. Choi, I would have never known what was really wrong with me and would have lived my whole life with that problem. He is incomptetent and surprisingly unthorough, nevermind his terrible bedside manner. DO NOT go to Dr. Choi!
Dr. Choi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Childrens Hospital Of Los Angeles
44 Years Experience
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Choi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Station, NY.