Dr. Paul Christakis Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Paul Christakis?

A Teddy Bear

Posted on February 25th, 2011

Dr. Paul is the best pediatrician. My two daughters have been patients since birth and they are now 17 & 19. They love him and the ladies. Especially Alice.

Dr Christakis review

Posted on October 21st, 2010

We have had absolutely wonderful experiences with Dr Chritakis and his staff. My 4 kids have been patients of his for over 14 years. When I call for same day appointments, he will never,ever refuse to see my children no matter what the case may be. He is soooo accommodating. He will always make us feel that we are his priority. He is never ever rushed no mater how busy the office is. He always takes time to explain. He will always return calls and answer question and and call to follow up on the kidsHis office staff is amazing. So pleasant and welcoming. My kids absolutely loves every one of them. By the way, 2 of my kids are grown, in their 20's, and I still want them to see Dr Christakis.He has been our blessing.Anyone who needs a pediatrician must see him first- You cannot be disappointed.I have recommended him to family members who live 50+ miles away. I have also recommended him to many friends and colleagues. I will recommend him to anyone who needs a pediatrician. He is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!!!!

Charges a $250 "membership fee" in order to treat your children

Posted on July 25th, 2008

I was recommended to this doctor by a friend whose husband is a doctor. I left a message to schedule an appointment, three days later when I got no response I followed up. The receptionist was curt and rude, they accepted my BCBS PPO but in addition to that each family is required to pay an additional $250 dollar fee to be part of the practice. I asked if that was due to their high customer service and quick response time, she said yes....I was being sarcastic!

Posted on March 14th, 2016