Dr. Paul J Chrzanowski Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul J Chrzanowski?

excellent doctor and staff

Dr. Chrzanowski is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable to the current medical issues. His staff are courteous, helpful and friendly. They are organized and have a system to make my request done in the right time as requested. I was seen in the right time for my appointment. The doctor spent time with me and i have the chance to tell him about my medical condition. I would like to recommend Dr. Chrzanowski to my friends.

Mr

Staff was VERY rude. Called 5 times to deal with one issue, no one every called me back. i had to continue to call them.